The duration of Master studies in the BSPU is 1-2 years.
The list of the documents
In order to get to the Master’s program in the BSPU the applicants should hand in the following documents:
- Application form addressed to the higher education establishment’s head in the agreed form;
- Original document of obtaining higher education which is equivalent to the 1 grade of higher education in Belarus with enumeration of all the studied subjects and marks achieved in them or the supplement to it;
- Copy of the translation of the educational document of obtaining higher education verified by the notary which is equivalent to the 1 grade of higher education in Belarus with enumeration of all the studied subjects and marks achieved in them or the supplement to it;
- Certificate of recognition of a foreign document on education and establishing its equivalence to the document of education in the Republic of Belarus;
- Copy of passport translation verified by the notary (the translation has to be done in Belarus);
- Medical conclusion on health state and HIV-negative certificate, issued by the country’s official authority where the candidate comes from;
- 4 photos 3x4 cm;
- Medical conclusion issued by the health care organization of the Republic of Belarus (after going through the obligatory medical check from the higher education establishment);
- Certificate on completing the Pre-university faculty or pre-university courses of any university.
PLEASE NOTE! Copies of all documents must be sealed with a notary seal, and all documents executed in a foreign language must be accompanied by their translation into Russian. The translation must be notarized.